Saturday, November 24, 2018

Another world

It's been weird to think we just had Thanksgiving and we are in 80 degrees! They do hang lots of Christmas lights here so hopefully that will help to remind me of the season.
We got impatient with our internet situation. We have one church phone that has a 2G internet plan. We looked on it for other internet sources and went knocking on doors. We found the one that looked like the strongest connection and asked them if we could pay them to use their internet. They agreed and we now have access to WiFi in our apartment!  Yay!  I know the Prophet encourages us to disconnect but the internet is my only source to my children right now so it's been upsetting to me not to have that.
We took another walk around this little town last night. The people and children are most friendly! We are hoping to make ourselves familiar so perhaps we may start some conversations about the gospel.

Here are some lovely pictures of flowers. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tender Mercies

This will be the last tale I will be recording of our Trinidad Port of Spain Mission. I will begin with the 34 hour travel time to get back ...