Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Another lovely day in Curacao

We slept in some this morning to rest our bodies for more journeys tomorrow. The Jones' picked us up around noon and we drove around the island. Had lunch, then walked around some more. The Parr's joined us for dinner at a beautiful scuba/snorkeling cove. Then back to the mission home to pack and get ready to fly to Trinidad in the morning! It's been such a great thing to get to know these couples and see of their dedication and commitment to doing what ever needs to be done here in this mission.

The view from the mission home

Bus stop
Flamingo hot spot
Common sight to have a table outside for the locals to play dominoes

Self explanatory

Feet in the Caribbean Sea
Another gorgeous sunset

The amazing office couples
Elder Weeks, Elder Jones, Elder Parr
Sister Weeks, Sister Jones, Sister Parr
I promise I did my hair but the humidity restyled it for me...

1 comment:

Tender Mercies

This will be the last tale I will be recording of our Trinidad Port of Spain Mission. I will begin with the 34 hour travel time to get back ...