Monday, October 22, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tender Mercies
This will be the last tale I will be recording of our Trinidad Port of Spain Mission. I will begin with the 34 hour travel time to get back ...
-
It's the rainy season here. It's rather nice when you are inside and covered. If you are not, you get soaked to the skin in just a f...
-
Holy Cow! Where am I and what am I doing? Weds. we flew to Trinidad and spent the night with the Williams. Very nice people. We then flew i...
-
Repentance is kind of a weird post title but hopefully I'll be able to express the feelings that I have so it makes sense. When you go t...

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDevon is serving in my exact mission from 42 years ago; the Canada Montreal Mission! Love that young man!
ReplyDelete